The Project Manager assists in policy and program planning, management of project timelines, budget management, development, administration, management and implementation; interprets, monitors and analyzes information regarding policies and procedures and provides consultative services to department administrators and other stakeholders. Initiates and monitors training and evaluation of key research staff. Maintains timely and responsive communication among project team. Supports development and maintenance of community advisory board(s).
The Project Manager will manage the development and testing of an intervention to increase the representation of Latinx in clinical trials on dementia nationwide. The intervention will be deployed and tested in 4 sites in the United States, one of them will be California. The Project Manager will also manage the administration of interviews in these 4 sites plus 4 additional sites. This is a superb position to further advance a successful career in project management.
This project offers careers opportunities within UCSF.
The Project Manager will manage:
1) the deployment of the intervention in 4 sites;
2) multiple meeting of 3 types of advisory committees outlining and evaluating the intervention;
3) hiring, training and evaluation of project personnel
4) qualitative data collection (i.e., interviews) and analysis of interviews conducted in 8 sites;
5) secondary quantitative data collection;
6) dissemination of findings in Latinx communities.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and 3 or more years of related experience; and/or equivalent experience/training
- Strong skills in analyzing, researching and synthesizing large amounts of data for preparing sound and relevant proposals/analyses
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Windows
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines on concurrent projects
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with investigators, community contacts, study participants, and other team members
- Reliable, trustworthy, independent, empathic
Please note: This is a part-time contract position ending on 6/30/2022.
For a full position description and to apply, please click here.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency