Tech Support Rep III
The Senior Technical Support Representative will assist clinical diagnostic customers and field staff by providing advanced technical phone support on a broad range of clinical diagnostic instrumentation associated with autoimmune, infectious disease, and blood virus product lines.
- Provides a wide range of technical information, from general questions to extensive troubleshooting of assays and instrumentation, to Bio-Rad customers and colleagues.
- Accurate and thorough documentation of all calls is required.
- Provides exemplary technical chemistry/application support in a call center environment to customers using Bio-Rad clinical diagnostic products; in addition to providing a rotating on-call (after-hours) support.
Typical working hours 8 AM to 5 PM with some flexibility for earlier start.
This is not a remote based position and is based in Redmond WA 98052
Education: BS in Medical Technology, Clinical Chemistry, Life Science, or equivalent.
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience with diagnostic instrument systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, logical and analytical thinking, ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team. Ability to learn new concepts, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Solid computer skills required, including MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.bio-rad.com/jobs/tech-support-rep-iii-redmond-washington-united-states
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency